RE: RE: O.D. on a stock exhaust (2000 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4) outlet

From: Pindell, Tim (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Wed May 31 2006 - 09:31:41 EDT

It is a little tight, but it fits. I've never really looked under a
gen3. Is it really tighter than a gen2 between the frame and the bed? No
shop would do it because they wanted to bend it out of one piece. I had
to make it myself out of mandrel bends. I probably more than made up for
the cost of the welder that I bought for the job, plus I learned a lot.

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |