Goin to California for a couple weeks...

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Sat Jun 03 2006 - 23:15:27 EDT

Short and sweet, The new job is sending me to Southern California for 2
weeks the 5th through the 18th. I will be busy, but if I can manage to
meet some of the SoCal guys, that would be cool. I have to keep up my
rep for having met the most DML'ers in person. Unfortunately I STILL
don't have an Itinerary, so I won't know until Monday precisely where I
am going to be. Even then I will only have a list. I do know I am
flying into and out of LAX, and my be going as far south as San Diego
and as far north as Frisco I think.

So, the only hitch is I doubt I will be able to check *this* Email
account while I am there. So, If any of you So-Cal listers want to meet
the amazing Barry, the CLOSEST witness to the Dunking of Tom, Email me
or CC your post to:

barrysuperhawk "at" hotmail.com

I will try to Email you when I get on the ground...

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |