Re: Goin to California for a couple weeks...

From: Ray Irons (rayirons@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2006 - 13:37:42 EDT

--- Olznut@aol.com wrote:

> Hmmmm, I'll be in Sacramento all next week, then the
> weekend after that,
> I'll be heading up to Yosemite for a few days, and 2
> weeks after that, I'll be
> in Texas for 2 weeks, lol.

Hey Ed,
   Be careful you don't get buried under a landslide
when you're at Yosemite. The main entrance to the park
on 140 got buried last week under a wee bit of rock.
Like 600 feet long, 600 feet wide, and 300 feet deep.
Yeah, that's right y'all, I said hundred. Cal-trans
estimate 250-300 TONS of debris. They don't know when
its gonna reopen. There are alternate entrances open,
but you might want to check your routing and make sure
which way you're going in.

Just trying to to my part to keep my fellow DML'ers
safe and sound and out of a potential traffic mess.

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |