RE: trailer wiring/reverse lights

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2006 - 13:47:30 EDT

I really didn't want to go up in fuse size but, i couldn't find the problem.
  I did it over a year ago and no problems as of yet. I tow my boat just
about every weekend and as soon as i'd hook the boat up the reverse lights
would go out. I chased the problem for days to no avail. So i said heck with
it. If it burns up so be it. LOL
--Hop

>From: Craig Faison No problems with that fix? Typically, a bigger fuse is
>not the fix of
>choice, but I'm too electrically ignorant to know if the addition of the
>kit changed things enough to warrant a larger fuse...
>
>Craig

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |