Re: towing a dakota--need help ASAP

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 15 2006 - 11:41:35 EDT

In a message dated 6/14/2006 9:43:24 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
SilverEightynine@aol.com writes:

Hey - duct tape and crayon shavings work wonders man.... I dont care
WHAT the manufactureres specs say... you CAN use lager beer in place of
gear lube when in a pinch...

Yeah, you can also use pepper to temporarily fix a radiator, and then
urinate in it to get you going again, which brings up the beer again, ahh heck,
it's pointless to go at it with you, lmfao!! I'm gonna miss y'all in Co!! Dare I
say.......... stay safe??

Ed "Olznut" Halterman '06 Ram Patriot Blue Quad Cab Big Horn 610 lb/ft Of
Cummins Turbo Diesel Torque!! "Big Blue" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue
"Project Olds" Will Be Finished Soon.......

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |