[National DML Meet] T-shirt silliness

From: Jason (jason.blog@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2006 - 23:36:34 EDT

   [http://www.cafepress.com/janor]
   Well, I went ahead and created a safety themed T-shirt, for my own
   amusement. I set it up on CafePress, feel free to get one if you want.
   If I happen to make any money off it, that will go back to the DML.
   I'm sure there's room for improvement, but I don't have a whole lot of
   time to fool around with it right now. If you want to take it and try
   to improve it, feel free. Let me know if you want the original graphic
   files.
   Oh, and in case you're wondering about official National Meet shirts,
   I understand that Jon is pretty close to having them ready as well.
   This one's just something I put together for myself and thought I'd
   share with the class.
   --
   Posted by Jason to National DML Meet at 6/29/2006 08:05:00 PM

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |