the result of the surveyor is there

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Fri Jun 30 2006 - 02:33:57 EDT

Hi guys,

after the hit from the BMW the surveyor calculates the damage to 5638 Euro ($7081). The Roll Pan costs me 150 Euro with a friends connection (APC Roll Pan). A tailgate is still in my friends garage from his imported Dakota (to set up his burnt).

When my camera is repaired I will post a link to some pictures.

Have a nice weekend
Stebel

BTW: germany will beat argentina in the 1/8 finals today (soccer world cup in germany)

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |