[National DML Meet] 7/04/2006 11:37:36 AM

From: Jason (noreply-comment@blogger.com)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2006 - 13:37:37 EDT

   Jan, you make a good point about women's restroom facilities out on
   the trail. Any of the routes that I'm planning shouldn't put us out on
   the trail for more than two hours at a time. Between there, there
   should at least be Forest Service facilities available, if not small
   towns. We aren't planning on being miles away from civilization for
   the entire day (keep your fingers crossed).
   I noticed you also mentioned drinking water because of the altitude.
   Also remember that the climate is very dry, so you'll definitely want
   to be drinking the water. Dehydration is not a good thing.
   --
   Posted by Jason to National DML Meet at 7/04/2006 11:37:36 AM

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |