[National DML Meet] 7/09/2006 08:43:58 PM

From: David (noreply-comment@blogger.com)
Date: Sun Jul 09 2006 - 22:44:00 EDT

   =20 This was going to be a new post, but the @#$#?&$&!!! blog site
   doesn't see= m to want to let me to do this, but I can comment all I
   want:)
   Any= way, here's our travel plans, just finished last night
   July 12t= h
   Leave home (Detroit Area) and head Joliet IL to spend the night a= t
   the Red Roof Inn.
   July 13th
   Leave hotel.
   Check ou= t the Quad City Botanical Center in Rock Creek.
   Eat lunch at the Machin= e Shed Restaurant in Davenport.
   Botanical Center / Art Museum in Des Mo= ines.
   Fontenelle Forest Nature Area in Omaha
   Spend the night at the= Best Western Villager Courtyard & Gardens
   Hotel in Lincoln Nebraska.
   <= BR/>July 14th
   Dawson County Historical Museum in Lexington.
   = Dam & Reservoir at Lake McConnely & Ogallala in Ogallala.
   Spend the nig= ht at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites in Colorado Springs.
   July 15th
   Shopping and probably check out a few things in the area until we ca=
   n check into the Lone Duck.
   July 16th - 21st
   DML Nat= ional Meet
   July 22nd
   Leave the Lone Duck around mid= day.
   Spend the night at the Econo Lodge in Topeka.
   July 23= rd
   Spend the night at the Super 8 Motel in Terre Haute.
   July 24th
   Indianapollis Zoo & Botanical Gardens
   Spend the nigh= t at the Red Roof Inn in Indianapollis.
   July 25th
   Trave= l back to home and get ready for work.
   I still need to find a few = things to see along the return trip
   home..
   --
   Posted by David to National DML Meet at 7/09/2006 = 08:43:58 PM

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |