[National DML Meet] Jayson's Travel Plans

From: woodrufj (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2006 - 14:56:18 EDT

   =20 Okay guys, I've gotten it pretty settled.
   Out of dumb luck the S= CCA is conducting two important races in
   Denver (DEN airport) on July 15-16= and July 22-23. Since the DML meet
   is during the same time I can't say no= to killing 3 birds with one
   trip.
   So the plan:
   Thursday (1= 3th) afternoon I'll start my drive to Denver. Get there
   mid day Friday (14= th) stay in my hotel and race Saturday and Sunday.
   The race organizers hav= e set up parking for the week, so I'll park
   the Dakota there and fly home S= unday night.
   Wednesday (19th) morning bright and early fly back= out to Denver.
   Pick up my Dakota and meet up with you guys at the Coors B= rewery.
   From here I'll just tag along, hope to get a few drag runs in, but=
   expect them to be disappointing at such altitude. I'll stay at the
   camp s= ite and more than likely just sleep in the back of my truck
   with an air mat= tress, I'm a simple guy that way.
   My truck is no dirt monger, so= for Thursday (20th) I'll be hitching a
   ride for all the off-road exploits.= Hopefully we won't get to see my
   lunch. I haven't decided on what I'll b= e doing Thursday night.
   Either another night on the air mattress or headin= g back up to a
   Denver hotel. Probably depends on when we get back to camp.=
   So I'll be heading out of camp for Denver either Thursday night= or
   Friday (21st) morning. Get ready to do another race with some
   practice= starts, the race on Saturday and Sunday. I'll probably be
   leaving the Den= ver area around 1 or 2pm on Sunday and heading home.
   So I'll keep an eye o= ut for any DMLers heading back west.
   I'd like to exchange phone = numbers with somebody so if the Meet's
   plans or my plans change we can coor= dinate.
   Jay W
   505/287 Dakota
   --
   Posted by woodrufj to National DML Meet at 7/10/200= 6 12:23:00 PM

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |