[National DML Meet] The Atterberry's have arrived in Denver

From: korey99 (korey99@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2006 - 17:16:32 EDT

   Hey all- Just dropping a quick note on our progress. We left central
   IL saturday morning, stayed in North Platte, NE that night and arrived
   in Golden, CO sunday afternoon. We averaged 14.9 mpg pulling our popup
   camper about 5 below the speed limit. We're checking out sites in the
   Denver area for the week and plan to head down to Lone Duck this
   sunday. If we can find the time, we'll see if we can find a route up
   Dakota Hill, since we're not far away.
   Looking forward to the shenanigans next week!
   Korey
   --
   Posted by korey99 to National DML Meet at 7/10/2006 03:10:00 PM

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |