Re: Old Station Wagon ID

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2006 - 23:26:21 EDT

Hey, Bob...

<snip> I saw an old dodge wagon that i'm trying to id.....i'm going to go
back
 to see it tomorrow and would like to have some info before i go...

 a picture would be great...i searched high and low on the net and can't
find one....

 it has dodge letters on the hood... and headlights that are on an
 angle...sorta like eyes withnthe outer lights higher than the
 inners...i've found pictures of the opposite but that's not it.

 it had fins that i believe where rounded at the rear ....not pointed
 with lots of ss trim

 i suspect it's 59 through early 60's

 anyone know this car?<snip>

Sounds like a 61...The fins are kinda concave as they approach the rear,
right?

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM
2K SY Dakota Sport +
V-6 4 x 4 5 speed
2K05 HD 883C YP

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/
Averill Park, NY

> .
> .
> | Make your plans NOW to attend the National DML Meet in Colorado! |
> | Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |