[National DML Meet] I can't stand it.....

From: jwardx (jwardx@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2006 - 10:59:14 EDT

   =20 [http://dmlmeet.blogspot.com/]
   National DML Meet<= br />Well, things continue to get interesting.
   Cathy left this morning for= her Mom's outside of Wichita. Looks like
   it's getting on to time to put h= er into some type of Sr. facility,
   and we need to start going through her s= tuff now as we learned a
   couple of days ago there will be an opening coming= up soon.
   So, now I'm left stranded here w/a bum leg & 2 squirre= ly dogs all by
   my lonesome until Wed. PM. Cathy was willing to run me dow= n to LD on
   Sat or Sun, but that's now off the table.
   Anybody ope= n to shuttling me down sometime this weekend so I can at
   least met y'all? = I live outside Castle Rock, about 45 mins N of LD.
   More than happ= y to pitch in on gas money & etc.
   Jason, Jon & Tom have my #= 's.
   JIM W.
   --
   Pos= ted by jwardx to National DML Meet at 7/14/2006 08:59:12 AM

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |