Question about ball joints....

From: draggindakota_93@earthlink.net
Date: Fri Jul 14 2006 - 16:50:17 EDT

Hi everyone. This is my first post here, although I've been a lurker for a
while. Anyway, I have a 93 2wd that I am building. I'm having a guy build me
some tubular control arms, but I'm not sure what ball joints to use. The truck
has air suspension, and will be body dropped on 20 or 22 inch wheels, so I need
some ball joints with a good amount of travel. Anybody know what the tapper is
on the stocl upper & lower ball joints? I'm looking for either botl-in or
screw-in joints. The arms will be made to accept whatever I find. Thanks in
advance.

By the way, here's a pic of my truck:
http://www.bsaengineering.net/Graphics/draggindakota/HPIM0709_web.jpg
.