[National DML Meet] National DML Meet Schedule

From: Jon Steiger (blogger@jonsteiger.com)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2006 - 01:54:37 EDT

   =20 [http://meet.dakota-truck.net/#schedule]
   I finally got around to updating the schedule at
   http://meet.dakota-truck.net. Please keep i= n mind that these aren't
   mandatory marching orders, this is just something = that puts all the
   things we would like to do into some sort of order where = it looks
   like they will work. With the exception of Wednesday, we can actu=
   ally move stuff around to do on different days, or not at all.
   Basically t= he idea behind the schedule is to preempt the "I dunno,
   what do *you* want = to do?" game. :-) Check it out if you like; if
   you would like more info a= bout any of the offroading stuff in it,
   Jason can help you out there; he is= the go-to guy on the offroad
   planning. :-)
   As far as why Wedn= esday can't be moved around, we have a reservation
   for 11am at Coors for th= e tour, and the drag racing at Bandimere is
   also a set in stone event, so w= e're basically working around those
   two items. We can certainly shuffle th= e other stuff around if we
   feel like it when the time comes, but are limite= d somewhat since we
   are boxed in by Coors and Bandimere.
   --
   = Posted by Jon Steiger to National DML = Meet at 7/14/2006 11:46:00
   PM

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |