[National DML Meet] 7/15/2006 12:02:28 AM

From: Jon Steiger (noreply-comment@blogger.com)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2006 - 02:02:29 EDT

   Jim, I noticed your comment about tagging along on one of the Denver
   days. That is certainly doable, on Wednesday (our only Denver day, I
   think), we will be heading right past you on the way to the Coors
   tour, Lariat Trail, Red Rocks, then Bandimere and past your place
   again on the way to Lone Duck. Do you think you'd be up for something
   like that, or is that just too long of a day? I would think that a
   wheelchair could probably be provided for the Coors tour; obviously
   you wouldn't be interested in hiking in Red Rocks, but I know there
   are going to be at least a couple of other folks who aren't either, so
   if all else fails there's the old standby of popping the hoods in a
   parking lot and jawin' in the meantime. :-)
   --
   Posted by Jon Steiger to National DML Meet at 7/15/2006 12:02:28 AM

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |