[National DML Meet] Walt-n-Ingrid - Friday July 14th

From: Walt Felix (Walter_Felix@msn.com)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2006 - 12:21:00 EDT

   =20 3D""
   3D""-[29=]
   Ingrid a= nd I drove up north to check out the B17 crash site. Had to
   drive down 25 = miles of dirt road then turn off onto a 4x4 access
   road that is passable to= cars but only those with high clearance.
   Followed that road as far as we = could to we came upon a small
   parking area and a gate preventing us from go= ing any further. Got
   out and hiked the rest of the way, which turns out to= be about 3
   miles straight up the side of a mountain. After an hour and a = half,
   we found the crash site. Took a ton of photos that I will upload lat=
   er when I have more time.
   We then hiked back down the mountain= , to the truck, took a few
   moments to snap some flex shots as this is the v= ery first time I've
   had the Ram Off-Road.
   3D""-[photos1.blogger=]
   = Back down the trail and 25 miles out to the paved road. Amazing
   landscape.=
   Then it was on to Estes Park, through a really cool looking can= yon
   the road just twists through. Once in Estes Park, dinner and drinks
   at= the famous Stanley Hotel. By the time we were done, it was already
   11pm, s= o we decided to stay the night at the official motel chain of
   the DML, a Ro= adway Inn. We're going to kick around here for a while
   and then head back = down to Lone Duck this evening.
   3D""-[blogge=]
   --Posted by Walt Felix to National= DML Meet at 7/15/2006 10:03:00 AM

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |