[National DML Meet] Atterberry's are heading to Lone Duck tomorrow

From: korey99 (korey99@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2006 - 21:42:39 EDT

   And it sounds like we'll be bringing Jim along with us. We're still in
   Estes Park, but didn't see any solar yellow Rams. We did find some
   nice offroading outside of Meeker Park (on the Peak to Peak scenic
   byway). My friend led us through the trails with his jeep.
   I've been blogging about our trip over on my website at
   http://www.atterberry.net, for what it's worth. It's basically just a
   family vacation journal, so there may or may not be anything
   interesting there.
   --
   Posted by korey99 to National DML Meet at 7/15/2006 07:38:00 PM

.
.
| The National DML Meet is in progress! http://meet.dakota-truck.net |