Re: Bad news

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2006 - 00:41:16 EDT

Thanks Jon, I saw that on the web site the day I ordered my shirt. I
feel bad that I can't make it after my Dak is on the shirt. I haven't
had a chance to check out the blog yet. I quick trip to pick up Cindy's
wheelchair from a friend who borrowed it turn in to lunch and to go see
the new Superman Movie. By the time I got home I needed to hit the sack
to get some sleep before going to work. In fact I was thinking I was
going to be home in a few min.s I left the computer on. My reply I sent
at 19:23:04 I ment to send at about 2pm. It sat on my computer till I
got home.

Don M.
Fort Worth TX.
www.y2kota.us

> Sorry to hear that, Don! Actually, I didn't realize there was still
> a possibility you could make it; I had written you off completely.
:-)
> Life does get in the way sometimes. :-( On the plus side, there's a
> shirt on its way to you, and you'll still be at the DML meet in a way
> (or your truck will anyway...) :-) (You'll see what I mean when the
> shirt arrives, or when you check out the GenIII travel bug
announcement
> on the blog, which should be coming through any second now.)
>

> --
> -Jon-
>
> .- Jon Steiger --- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com -.
> | 67 Dodge Coronet, 70 Plymouth Barracuda, 76 Peugeot TSA |
> | 78 Dodge B100, 90 Dodge Dakota Convertible, 92 Dodge Ram 4x4 |
> | 96 Dodge Dakota, 96 Suzuki Intruder 1400, 96 Kolb FireFly |
> | 99 Jeep Cherokee 4x4, 01 Dodge Ram 3500 CTD |
> .

.
.
| The National DML Meet is in progress! http://meet.dakota-truck.net |