[National DML Meet] Seven Falls

From: Jason (jason.blog@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2006 - 09:41:18 EDT

   =20 I've got a minute before I grab breakfast and jump in the shower,
   so I want= ed to post an update of last night's activities. We managed
   to make it ove= r to Seven Falls around 9:30 or = so to see the night
   time light show. As it was dark, pictures were natural= ly difficult
   to get. I haven't downloaded mine, but after I turned the fla= sh off
   I managed to get a couple that look pretty nice in the little previe=
   w window on the camera. It remains to be seen how nice they actually
   are. = We got postcards though, so we do have pictures of it.
   My revie= w? Nice, but I'm not sure it was worth the admission price.
   There's so mu= ch else to do and see in this state for free that I
   have a hard time with t= he built-up touristy stuff. But, I'm glad we
   went over to see it, at least= we can say we did something more than
   just bum around camp and go grocery = shopping :-).
   Today we're headed over to Garden of the Gods in the morning, where
   we'll be meeting= up with Jon and Ed this afternoon.
   --
   Posted by Jason to National DML Meet at 7/17/2006 07:34:00 AM

.
.
| The National DML Meet is in progress! http://meet.dakota-truck.net |