RE: RE: Help needed to find vibration

From: Pindell, Tim P (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2006 - 09:09:48 EDT

Has anyone suggested rotating the front tires to the back to see if the
vibration follows? I've had an experience with a tread separation
wherein the tire would balance and pass a quick visual, but the tread,
being out-of-round, caused a vibration under load. Other than my
long-shot, I think Rick, to me, has a good idea with the dampers. I've
been there with that one too, but not on the Dak. I would think that a
problem with the suspension soft parts would cause very evident
alignment issues, but I'm no expert. <shrug>

Tim

.
.