Re: wrecked the neon

From: Ray Irons (rayirons@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2006 - 00:42:39 EDT

--- Terrible Tom wrote [in part]:

> I'm not home a full day and look what happens...
>
> About an hour and a half ago I was driving through a
> car dealers lot ....
> Plowed nose first into the concrete base of a
> lamp post. F'ed up
> my left hand when it was jammed into the steering
> wheel.
>
> Yippy...

See what happens when you get too far away from some
mud? Seriously though, I hope you're ok. Better go get
that hand looked at. If it makes you feel any better,
I had a Neon several years ago. It was an alright car
but had some issues with head gaskets and cam seals
blowing. Still, to this day, I believe it was a better
vehicle than what my (now ex) wife decided to trade it
in on, Hyundai Elantra. Thank God SHE got that car in
the divorce, LOL.

Ray