Re: DML:

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2006 - 14:01:17 EDT

Well colder snow means less salt. Road salt is much less effective
(and therefore wasted) as the temperature drops. So abrasives alone
are used below a certain threshhold, which I think is around 20F.

I know the salt is used heavily here in the east. My rockers and doors
will tell you the story. Anybody into sheet metal repair? :-)

Don in CT
89 Dakota Convertible 5.2L NV3500 4x4 (just got 2 more pistons)
74 Dart Sport 340