Re: Hello again!

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2006 - 21:45:11 EDT

On Sun, July 30, 2006 12:25 am, Jason Bleazard wrote:

> On Wed, July 19, 2006 1:32 pm, Josh Battles said:
>>
>> Just wanted to drop a line and say hi to everyone
>
> Good to hear from you. It was pretty unexpected when you dropped out, and I
> couldn't figure out what was going on. Glad to know that you're okay, at
> least. Hope everything works out for you.

It's getting there... Shoot me an email offlist if you like, I'll fill you in.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.