I'm Back! Need Dakota Help!

From: Kyle Kozubal (lpd111@msn.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2006 - 05:01:43 EDT

Hello DML!

I was a member for about 3-4 years and I have not been on for a good 5+
years.
I was under 'GrnDak4x4', I believe. I owned a 1993 Dakota 4x4, with the 3.9L
V6. I sold that truck and my father currently owns it, with 180,000+ miles
on it.

I currently drive a 2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab, with the long bed. It is a 3/4
ton, 4x4, with an auto trans, 360 5.9L V8, front and rear Dana 60 axles
(4.10 gears). I am running a Hypertech PPIII, Fastman 52MM TB, and a CAI. I
have a one piece, Smittybilt Stainless Steel grill/brush guard, LT315 tires,
ARE cap, and a ton of other add-ons.

Well, I am going to sell the Ram and buy another Dakota. I am looking at a
2001-2004 Dodge Dakota 4x4, with the 4.7L V8 (auto trans).

I am still undecided on to get a Club Cab or the Quad Cab. I would
appreciate any and all info on the style of Dakota I am looking at! Any
problematic areas or things I need to watch out for?
THANKS!