Re: Re: Radiator drain

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue Aug 15 2006 - 19:35:40 EDT

"Don Rey" <radon220@gmail.com> wrote:

: That's how my '94 radiator is.

: "get ready for the stuff ....."

: That means don't have your head underneath. DAMHIK :)

   Nah, just let your un-readyness work FOR you... If you've got
your head in the way, you'll probably instinctively try to jerk it
out of the way (and right into an especially hard part of the
undercarriage). By the time you come to, the radiator will be
completely drained and you can carry on with the job without all
of that tedious waiting around for the tiny drain to empty all of
the coolant! I am assuming of course that you are not drowned by the
coolant or drink a bunch of it while you are napping, but that's
just one of those every day, unavoidable risks we all need to face.
(A possible "bonus"? is if you do discover that you drank some of the
stuff is then you get to chug an entire bottle of Everclear without
the social stigma which would normally accompany such an act.) ;-)

--
                                          -Jon-