Dash Light diagram

From: Chris Reck (chris92@insightbb.com)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2006 - 15:51:55 EDT

Hi,

Is there somewhere online that has a diagram of all the dash lights? My 4x4
light went out, and since I will be taking things apart, I'd figure I
replace any other bulbs that I don't know about. When I hold down the
Odometer reset switch and turn the key forward, I get the following lights:

<BLANK> Trans <BLANK> <BLANK> Air
Check Brake Seat
<SPOT> Temp <SPOT> <SPOT> Bag
Gages Belt

Check ABS Gas <BLANK> <BLANK>
<BLANK> Low OD
Engine <SPOT>
<SPOT> <SPOT> Wash Off

I have 4x4, but no Cruise control. I know my 4x4 light is at least out, but
what about the other blanks?

Thanks!

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
Shaved and polished V8 TB, Autolite 3923, 180 Thermostat, 7.5mm Bosch plug
wires, Custom K&N 6x9 air intake, Rancho RSX shocks, Pioneer full audio
system,
BF Goodrich 32x11.5r15 T/A KO tires