94 Dak - Click but no start - Help!

From: David Henry (DML@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2006 - 20:26:23 EDT

The good news is I made it back from the national meet.

I changed the oil, although it sat for a couple weeks with the fresh oil in,
and now it's not starting. I'll assume the oil change is unrelated to the
no-start. I hear a click that I'm fairly sure is the starter relay, but I'm
looking for tips on how to confirm the starter is the culprit. Acording to
the FSM, I need to pull the steering shaft to get the starter out, and I
don't want to do that if it isn't the problem.

-- David 94 CC Sport 4x4, 318, 5spd, Lifted with 33" BFG MT's