Re: Daktoberfest?

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2006 - 01:52:13 EDT

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006, Jon wrote:

> Just figured I'd check to see if there is any interest in doing
> a Daktoberfest this year? I know there was some talk about it earlier
> in the year and we weren't sure what with the national meet and all.
> I just happened to notice today that if we were going to do it, it
> would probably only be a little over a month away, so I figured I'd
> better check to see what sort of interest there might be, if any, so
> that I can start planning for it if we're gonna do it.

No October plans for me right now aside from having to be in Florida on
Haloween for a user conference that my company is putting on, so the
weekend of the 28th is probably not so hot for me. Don't know our travel
schedule for that yet.

The sooner we set a date, the sooner it's on my calendar and I can
schedule my trips around it... Even if it does end up on the last weekend
in October I should at least be able to make it for most of Saturday,
worst case...

--
  +-- Mike Maskalans ---------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
  | '98 Dakota CC, SAS on 40s  '84 RamCharger 4x4, plow truck |