Re: Question regarding Tie Rods

From: Chris Reck (chris92@insightbb.com)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2006 - 22:23:49 EDT

I got the passenger outer Tie Rod separated (it was easy). Now I have a
clearance problem trying to get the inner Tie Rod removed from the Center
Link. This requires the use of a Crowfoot (Crows Foot) wrench; which I
don't have.

I got a rental set from the auto store by me, but the size is for the new
ball joints (which I can't use the tool on or risk destroying the boot in
the process. I'm trying now not to shell out a hundred bucks on a set I'll
probably only use once.

Thanks!

Chris Reck