Selling My 20" Rims/Tires, 52MM TB, Cold Air Intake, Etc.

From: Kyle Kozubal (lpd111@msn.com)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2006 - 09:05:12 EDT

I know this is not the classifieds, but I have a ton of items for sale, that
I need to sell ASAP.
Please take a look and let me know. If you want, just email me privately
(LPD111@MSN.COM), so this post does not take up DML room.

Goodyear Eagle GTII

SIZE : P275/4520

"The Eagle GT II is as sporty as it is affordable. Designed with performance
vehicles in mind, the all-season Eagle GT II features an aggressive tread
compound optimized for hihg traction and treadlife. Style is also a big part
of the Eagle GT II as witnessed by its black serrated sidewall lettering
(white outlined letters available on some sizes). And because it's a
Goodyear, you know it measures up where it counts the most. Its low price
makes it one of Goodyear’s most affordable performance tires."

VR Speed Rated. 65%-70% Tread Remaining. No plugs or patches.
$120.00 NEW (EACH)

The Goodyear Eagle GTII tires are mounted onto:

20” Gitano Rims G-16 Rims. I believe the size of these are 20x8.5.
These are for the 6x4.5 Dakota/Durango bolt pattern.

These come with 4 billet center caps, 4 stainless steel allen bolts, and
allen wrench. These rims are well over $200 EACH (NEW).

The tires and rims were just balance one week ago on a brand new balancing
machine.

I am selling the rims and tires for $1000.00 OBO

Access Limited Tonneau Cover

All the features of the Access Roll-Up Cover with black anodized rails,
bars, and bows for that Ultimate Custom Look. Durable - Made of double
coated 22 oz reinforced vinyl. Flexible to -40° F.
Compatible with most box accessories such as bed liners, box rails, tie down
hooks, tailgate protectors. Limited Lifetime Warranty .Made model specific
for a better fitting, longer lasting cover.
Easy clamp-on installation there is NO DRILLING REQUIRED

Adjustable Tension - EZ-Dial XT. The XT Tension Control lets you fine tune
the cover tension in seconds with the turn of the X-Dial. This high torgue
tension system is a premium tension control system giving you control of
your cover tension, not the weather. XT gives you the Tighest Cover Made. No
tools needed or moving parts to wear out or fail.

Cover Latch - Nylon latch engages roll bar when closing. To release, push
down on button or pull down on cord.

Cover Locks - Located at each rear corner are the cover slide locks. Push to
lock, pull to unlock. This feature is used in conjunction with a tailgate
lock (sold separately).

Clamp On Rails - Clamp on rails custom designed for Access Roll-up covers
mean no holes in your truck.

Roll It - Easy to roll-up by one person to gain access to the truck bed.

Secure It - Easy action roll-up / tension bar secures the cover tightly in
place.

Seal It - With the reliable hook and loop sealing system, your truck bed
stays dry and protected from the elements.

$450.00 NEW!! Selling for only $250!

Fastman 52MM TB; $220 shipped, no core needed. Was mounted on an '01 Ram for
about a year.

Custom Cold Air Intake; S&B Power Stack Air Filter (PN#R0197), 360 Air
Intakez Big Mouth Air Hat, 3.5” Stainless Steel Tube (304L Stainless/.065”
Wall), High Temp Silicon Products Clamp (w/ 2 Stainless clamps). The S&B
Filter is 9” long and about 5.5” in diameter. This S&B filter will outflow a
K&N of similar, and even larger sizes. This S&B Power Stack air filter is
unique because the top portion is also a filter. K&N filter’s use top plates
that are either solid rubber or solid metal, and will only allow air the
enter from the circumference, around the filter. This S&N also allows this
style of air flow, but also pulls air into the filter from the top. The S&B
Air Filter has the 3.5” mounting flange, so it will bolt right up to the
3.5” stainless steel pipe, which will in turn bolt right up into the 360 Air
Intakez Big Mouth air hat. Basically, there will not be any change in
diameter to disrupt air flow, from the air filter mounting flange all the
way into the TB.

I cannot say enough about the 360 Air Intakez Big Mouth air hat. It uses a
very thick ABS style plastic. The air hat sits perfectly flush onto my
truck’s 52MM Fastman TB. I am very pleased with this product. The one High
Temp Silicon Products clamp is used to mount the 3.5” stainless steel pipe
to the 3.5” inlet portion of the Big Mouth air hat. HTS makes the best
silicon couplers on the market. These have an outside high temp/high
strength layer of industrial silicon. Under this outside later is a thick
woven material membrane, and then another layer of temp/high strength
industrial silicon.

I did not need an s-bolt or any fancy (or brittle) mounting bolt. I simply
used a straight 2 ½” long x ¼” Grade 5 bolt, and washer.

K&N ‘drop-in’ replacement air filter (#33-2084); $25 shipped.

4 Black Dodge Dakota Center Caps (were on a 93 Dakota 4x4); used. All 4 for
$25, shipped.

Dodge TB Sensors; I have 1 TPS, 2 IAC, and 1 MAP. All 4 sensors I will sell
for $50, shipped.

Husky 5 pc. Dodge Ram Quad Cab Floor Mats, black in color. Used for about 1
year. The rear mats require the storage tray to be removed (and
re-installed) for the rear 2 pc mats to fit under the rear seat and storage
tray. The front 3 pc set have complete coverage for the driver side,
passenger side, and transmission hump. The center mat is already notched out
for the 4WD floor shifter. I will sell for $100, shipped.

I am located in NW Indiana, incase anyone wants to meet up and save on
shipping costs. All shipping is priced to the lower 48 states. PayPal is
highly preferred. Please add 3% to cover PayPal fees.