WE NEED at least ONE MORE PLAYER!!! ... for THE 2006 DML FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE...

From: Tom \ (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Aug 26 2006 - 14:35:56 EDT

We still need one more player to give us an even 8 teams...

We can't have a draft without an even # of teams, the system won't allow
it...

We had ten teams last year...

It's not too late to join up!!!

Later!
Tom "Slick"

This league is open to DML members only… and the best part it’s FREE!!!

We had a fun time last year…  this year should be even better!!!

The link: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

The league ID# is 415966 and the Password is 61hemi

If you have any questions or problems, feel free to e-mail me…

Tom “Slick” North
DML Fantasy Football League Commissioner
Owner – Texas Turbos