Re: Daktoberfest?

From: Korey Atterberry (korey99@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 26 2006 - 21:49:54 EDT

I had a feeling that might have been referring to something I said at
the meet, but I say a lot of stuff :) Neither my wife nor I remember,
but then again, we're both in the unenviable position of having to
listen to me blabber every day.

I swear neither of us had more than one drink at any given time during
the meet, but I'm glad I could make a contribution!

Korey