Compaq Notebook For Sale

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 28 2006 - 22:18:57 EDT

Presario 1700, I am the original owner. PIII 700, originally 128 mb ram, has
been upgraded to 256. Originally Windows ME, has been upgraded to XP Pro.
15 gb hard drive, DVD-ROM with hot-swappable floppy drive. Two USB ports. Has
VGA and S-video outputs. ATI based graphics. I'm also including a Linksys
Wireless G pcmcia network card with Speedbooster. The battery was new last
year and I am meticulous about using it up and then charging it. No memory
issues on this battery, it's got just as much juice as it had when it was new. My
wife got a new notebook from work so I get her Toshiba that was new last year
as a hand-me-down. :)

The machine is mint, no issues and will be shipped in the original box.
Looking for $200 shipped in the CONUS. I take Paypal, including credit cards.

Bill White - http://www.revelation320.org

'05 Ram 1500, QC, 4wd, 4.7, 6-speed, 3.55 LSD
'02 Dak, RC, 2wd, 4.7, Auto, 3.55 Peg Leg, KRC TB, KRC Intake