Small Engine Repair again

From: Jamie Calder (jcalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 12:02:53 EDT

In anticipation of Ernesto coming to our door, I'm firing up the generator
to make sure it's in good working order. I don't think we will need it but
it's best to be prepared.

Soon as I turn the fuel valve on, gas comes out of an 1/8" hole on the
carburetor. It looks as though the outlet was made for gas (or something)
to come out of it, perhaps for maintenance or something but surly not while
it's running!

I'm going to do some fiddling but thought someone might be able to point me
in the right direction.

Thanks!
James
Palm Coast, FL