Re: Power Programmer/Tuner For '04 4.7L Dakotas?

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2006 - 22:20:46 EDT

I doubt your going to see one any time soon. DC changed the PCM's in 04
  models to the 4 connector PCM found in the Gen4's now. Pretty much
since nobody is really making anything for the Gen4's, you probably
won't see them.

About the only alternative is a flash from B&G.

Gary Hedlin
98 Dakota RC Sport 3.9
05 Dakota CC SLT 4.7
www.garyhedlin.com