Re: Anyone Running 275/70R16 Tires????

From: Jason A Banta (jason.banta@louisville.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2006 - 13:35:08 EDT

I actually have the BFGs on my truck in that size (01 Quad Cab). When
they were new, there was a little bit of rubbing at full lock, but since
the first few days I have never heard it again. Any other questions,
feel free to send me an email.

Jason

>>> "Kyle Kozubal" <lpd111@msn.com> 9/1/2006 9:08 AM >>>

Is anyone running 275/70R16 sized tires on their Dakota 4x4?

This sized tire is about 31.2" x 11.1".

I was thinking of originally going with the 265/75R16, which is about
31.6"
x 10.5".

I know the market is pretty slim on this 275 size, but I am pretty set
on
BFG AT KO tires, and they make them in the 275 size.

I have some Pro Comp 8089 Series 16X8 rims (4.5" backspacing) on
order.