Anyone Looking For 20" Tires/Rims?

From: Kyle Kozubal (lpd111@msn.com)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2006 - 20:14:12 EDT

I have new rims and tires ordered, so I need to sell these ASAP!

Goodyear Eagle GTII

SIZE : P275/4520

The Eagle GT II is as sporty as it is affordable. Designed with performance
vehicles in mind, the all-season Eagle GT II features an aggressive tread
compound optimized for hihg traction and treadlife. Style is also a big part
of the Eagle GT II as witnessed by its black serrated sidewall lettering
(white outlined letters available on some sizes). And because it's a
Goodyear, you know it measures up where it counts the most. Its low price
makes it one of Goodyear’s most affordable performance tires.

VR Speed Rated. 60% Tread Remaining. No plugs or patches. These tires will
last another 35,000 miles easily. These tires cost $120.00 NEW (EACH)!!

The Goodyear Eagle GTII tires are mounted onto:

20” Gitano Rims G-16 Rims. I believe the size of these are 20x8.5.
These are for the 6x4.5 Dakota/Durango bolt pattern.

These come with 4 billet center caps, 4 stainless steel allen bolts, and
allen wrench. These rims are well over $200 EACH (NEW).

The tires and rims were just balance one week ago on a brand new balancing
machine.

I am selling the rims and tires for $1000.00.

I will help with delivery, as I do not want to deal with shipping them.

If interested, please email me privately for pics.