RE: Benefits of Return Style Fuel System

From: Jamie Calder (jcalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2006 - 21:44:56 EDT

I'm playing it safe and just installing the same type. I remember a few
years ago Marty at KRC telling me how to make a return style system using 2
fuel rails, cut them in half using the halves with the ports. I think he
mentioned from a Ram. Obviously more details I can't remember.

Since I need to replace the fuel lines I may throw in an external filter as
you pointed out. Just use the same type as in the return style systems.

According to the FSM (yea, I should read that more before posting
questions), the systems without a return line use the supply line to return
fuel through the regulator.

Rock Auto...way cool. $50-$65 cheaper than any local auto store. $196.00.
I know people are sometimes looking for discount codes. Just Google "rock
auto code" and there will usually be other forums posting current codes.

Thanks,
James