Re: For Sale: 98 Dakota with mild lift.

From: Miles D. Oliver (moliver@mmoliver.org)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2006 - 17:19:12 EDT

   In Virginia they'd pull you over even if it was on a trailer..

   Dana44 front with 49" tires.. Gigantic drop brackets and flat leafs.

   I'd bet the steering on this puppy would be listed here:

   http://128.83.80.200/taco/scarysteering1.html

  Only a 3K bid?? that would be a good price, for only the tires/wheels.

--
  Miles D. Oliver
  www.mmoliver.org

"If a woman speaks in the forest with no man near to hear her, is she still complaining? Of course."