Re: power steering quit?

From: ttroidl@bluefrog.com
Date: Mon Sep 11 2006 - 22:37:57 EDT

Hmm.... I wonder if they have some type of shear pin in the pump? that
would account for the click noise when it died!

Guess I'll be looking for a pump...

  I hadn't really looked inside when the engine was running before, but
did look rite now, and there is no fluid movement but dunno if you
would normally see any anyways?

Thanks for the reply!

Tony.

www.grandviewdrivein.com