Good 2 Weeks of Mods

From: Kyle Kozubal (lpd111@msn.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2006 - 02:25:33 EDT

I just got the 4 pc in-channel window vent visors. I am very pleased with
the in-channel version, it just looks more slim-line and professional. I
have always used the 'normal' style, with the 3M tape on the
paint..........I will never go back to that! IN CHANNEL!!!!

I also had the front windows tinted, to match the rear doors.

I ordered and received the 4 pc Husky Floor Liner floor mats, very nice as
expected!

I ordered an electrical tailgate latch lock, that when installed, I can
simply press the lock button my truck's fob keypad, and the tail gate will
lock (along with the doors).

Billet gas door cover, looks really nice. I did upgrade all the allen head
bolts to a better quality stainless steel. The ones that came with the cover
were very dingy.

I cleaned the filter on my truck's K&N FIPK, and ordered a filter that is
slightly larger........for added air flow. The filter that comes with the
K&N FIPK kit (RC-5040) probably had enough CFM capabilities (583), but I
wanted an air filter that will keep up with my 68.50 MM Fastman TB :)

The truck is going in this week for Rhino Linings, over the rail. The bed
and tailgate are already Rhino Lined, I just wanted to get the rails
protected.

I also ordered a set of silver bedside stripes. My truck is all black and
has silver front/rear bumpers, silver fender flares, and the lower 1/4
portion of the bed is also silver. I think the silver bed stripes will look
GREAT! Oh yeah, and I am de-badging everything.

Hmmmm, what else. The Pro Comp Series 8089 16X8 rims should be here by
9-20-06. Then I am going to get some BFG MTs (with siped lugs) in the
265/75R16 variety.

A nice heavy duty rear shackle mount, from Harsh Terrain
(www.harshterrain.com). For $63, it was pricey, but it blows away the cheap
Warn unit I also have.

I am currently thinking about finding some ALL CLEAR rear tail lights and
ALL CLEAR front parking/corners.

Kyle
'04 Dakota Quad Cab SLT
4WD, 4.7L V8