Re: Fw: Nice Quick Launch

From: Ray Irons (rayirons@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2006 - 23:37:02 EDT

--- Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote:

> Hehe.... its not a 4x4... its an R/T... can you say
> "salvage title?"
>
> Oh wait... Christine doesn't have a salvage title...
> heh.. nevermind.
>
> The guy prolly hit the gas instead of the brake and
> sent 'er on in.

Nahhhh.... It was dark, he was tryin out he new PIAA
driving lights and decided to call it a night. He saw
the lights from the barn, goosed the throttle and...

GLUB, GLUB, GLUB!!!

ROFLMAO!!

Ray

Some risk is necessary in life. Without risk, the new world wouldn't have been discovered, man wouldn't have landed on the moon and we wouldn't ride motorcycles.