15 x 8 Rims

From: Garret Lewis (ladysmithgwl@1bigred.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2006 - 09:36:05 EDT

I've had a leak in my left rear tire. I couldn't find the leak or anything
in the tire; so, I went to the tire shop today so I could use their "dunk
tank". Well, I didn't believe it. My rim has a leak!!! I purchased some
Boyds rims for my truck right after I bought it and the rim has developed a
leak on a seam.

So, I'm looking for some more rims. I need 15 x 8 so I can put back on my
31x10.50 tires. Anyone have a set in good shape for cheap?

Garret
1997, 4x4, v8, cc