Re: Stereo question

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Wed Sep 27 2006 - 06:41:47 EDT

The detachable face AM/FM/CD/MP3 unit I have in my 96 Dakota does that also
from time to time. The connector where the pins of the face plate touch the
tiny tabs on the head unit, gets loaded up with dust and crud over time and I
have to clean the connection occasionally. But it's a cheap generic unit I
picked up off eBay so I never expected much of it anyhow.

Walt