Re: 1984 Dodge RamCharger w/ plow for sale - $1000

From: Miles D. Oliver (moliver@mmoliver.org)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2006 - 14:14:21 EDT

  Your description of the Ramcharger kind of reminds me of the same
optimistic way the dog is described below....

    " Lost Dog $50 Reward Black and tan dog of poodle and German shepherd
descent. Flea-bitten, left hind leg missing, no hair on rump, blind, and
recently neutered. Answers to the name of "Lucky." "

  Hope you can find a home for it...

--
  Miles D. Oliver
  www.mmoliver.org

"If a woman speaks in the forest with no man near to hear her, is she still complaining? Of course."