Re: TSB 18-003-02

From: Biff Byrum (bbyrum9@foothill.net)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2006 - 15:05:05 EDT

If you key in that exactly as it reads, you'll get some returns. The flash
may be necessary, but at the bottom of one forum, someone said they just
replaced the TPS on the suggestion of a tranny shop. No more problem.

Can you explain a little about the 98 death flash? My best friend has one of
those. Biff