Re: Re: Daktoberfest 2006 Summary

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2006 - 08:24:41 EST

While we're comparing miles and gas...

Total miles: 935
Gas used: 54.29 gal
Gas Cost: $123.33
Avg MPG: 17.223

I think I had the best gas mileage in the group. Anyone else close?
Steve was reporting 16.5mpg during the trip.

I uploaded my pictures to www.pbase.com/radon220/gina_daktober06/ - I
left it uploading last night and can't check it as the site is blocked
at work... so if there's ~30 pics, they're all there. If not, check
back tomorrow. I was more focused on not breaking things than taking
pictures :) so they're not my best quality.

I've had the taste of mud in my mouth all week as it's falling as dust
from my ragtop... so I began cleaning my interior last night. I spent
an hour and don't really feel like I got anywhere. Also still have
green, healthy grass growing from my skidplates and step bumper.
Looking forward to next year already! Tom, kickin' tail with our V8
Gen1s sounds like a plan!

Don in CT
89 Dakota Convertible 318 NV3500 4x4
74 Dart Sport 340