Re: Supercharging the 3.9L, worth it?

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2006 - 23:04:13 EST

On Sun, November 5, 2006 7:46 pm, David Gersic wrote:

> On Friday 03 November 2006 12:10 pm, msnbcnnbcbs@hotmail.com wrote:
>> Can anyone give me any info on this before i consider dropping the 4k? I
>
> IMHO, if you're looking at a blower, you should also be looking at something
> better than the stock exhaust. If you're trying to move more air through the
> engine, that's going to be an area that needs improving.

Not to mention transmission. The 42RE is a piece of garbage.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.