Gen III Headlight Upgrades

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2006 - 21:25:12 EST

Hey folks, granted I don't own a Gen III (yet) I thought I would pass
this along. I got my new Stylin Concepts catalogue today and saw these.

http://tinyurl.com/ylm8sx

http://tinyurl.com/yn3mhe

The first URL is to the large product image, the 2nd is to stylin
concepts product info page. It looks like a much more refined reflector
design to me. The clear lense vs. the stock frosted lenses, coupled
with the reflector design, seems like it would offer better light output
vs stock.

Anyone tried them yet?

Too bad they don't offer headlight upgrades for Gen I's and II's

"The word, is no. I am therefore going anyway." - James T. Kirk

75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4 http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/ AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine